Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!

It's been a very busy week, but then again, they always are. We had a great weekend, it was Hannah Montana in 3-D on Saturday night at Greg & Steph's and over to Grandma Joyce's on Sunday for dinner. Chad's visiting from New Zealand, it's always so great to see him, and hopefully he'll be with us this weekend. Kayla woke up wheezing this morning, I feel so bad for her. It is looking like asthma everytime she goes through this. And it always starts out with a clear runny nose a couple days before, then the wheezing. She's so sweet and you can tell it really wears on her little body to have to breathe so hard like that. I just hate it, it's hard to see her do her breathing treatments. But she's so good and holds it in her mouth the whole time. I was over at my mom's this morning doing it and you would think Mom needed the breathing treatment! She's so worried, she works herself all up, but I think this was the first time she's ever seen it so I completely understand. Eva's been having a great summer, she swims everyday. Her hair is turning green! And she looks like she has dreadlocks, the pool water is really rough on her hair :) Work is going great, we just hired someone to help me and I have a laptop that I can take with me and work from home. I can log right onto our network from home and that's just the best. I want to be with the girls as much as I can, so hopefully that will work out better for all of us. When I get a chance, I'll post pictures from this weekend.....

No comments:

Blog Layout