Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Fun

I am so lucky to be Eva and Kayla's mom, they make everything so fun. I hate it that I have to work everyday, but the one thing that I have noticed is that it makes my time with them so special. So we just play together and my time after work with them is really just focused on being with them. I used to come home and stress about dinner and cleaning, but I save that for after they go to bed now (well not the dinner part of course!). And they are just the cutest, I swear. Kayla is getting to be such a good little swimmer! The other night, Eva was swimming and it was almost time for her to get out, so I didn't want Kayla to go. But the next thing I knew, Kayla was naked except for water wings and her crab goggles. They look so funny on her, the eyes are two orange crabs. Eva kept calling her crabby! But Kayla was so happy to be swimming, she zooms around the pool and will not let anyone touch her. I am so glad she likes the water. Soon, I will take a video of them swimming...

No comments:

Blog Layout