Monday, June 30, 2008

Jessica's First Birthday Party



I had such a nice time at my sister Jaimi's house today with Kayla :) Eva wanted to play with her older cousins at Grandma Darling's house, so it was just Kayla and I. She was so fun and was in the best mood, she showed off for everyone. Especially Grandpa Jerry. He loves her so much, she just followed him around everywhere, or should I say, he followed her around everywhere :) It was so cute to see them together like that, I am so glad we went. Jessica was sweet as ever, I love one year olds and how they just bop around and fall down all the time. She has the most beautiful red hair and a very happy little girl. Kayla loved the trampoline and the frosting on the cupcakes the best. The best part of my day was seeing my dad with Kayla and spending time with him. He says he's been feeling okay, but I don't think he's always honest about that with us. I think he hides how bad he really feels, but he looks good and it's always great to be close to him. I love my dad more than anything, and still think a miracle will happen. But all in all, we had a great weekend :) The pictures above are Kayla and my sister Jenn's son, Trevor. He's a little older, he's three. Kayla did great sharing with him, until he wanted to take over the steering wheel!

No comments:

Blog Layout