Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Missing you girls.....

I enjoy my job, I really do, but I miss my girls so much every single day. I hate being away now that Eva is out of school for the summer, and Kayla is so tiny and cute, I feel like I am missing the most special moments with her. Kayla has been very sick lately, she has a bad cold and an ear infection in her left ear. And she's been very, very crabby!! She threw a tantrum for almost an hour the other night, and I know it's because she was miserable and over-tired. And boy does she hit us! She especially hits Eva and Todd the most. But I don't want to start out by saying the negative things that she does, because she has been the happiest, funniest, cutest baby since she was born, and I know she hasn't been feeling good at all. And last month, she had her first asthma attack, or so we think, we're not really sure it's asthma but it got really bad. I felt so bad for her, she was wheezing and could not breathe. Then again, about 2-3 weeks later, she had another attack. So, she has been on breathing treatments since, but the doctor just took her off of everything the other day to see if she does okay without it. I was so proud of her at the doctor's, she takes medicine and does her breathing treatments SO good, she's not scared or shy. I think she likes to be the center of attention and knows she's cute:), she just walks right up to the scale, and holds her arm up for her temperature, she's a dream. Now Eva on the other hand, hmmmm, she HATED the doctor even listening to her heart when she was Kayla's age! But Kayla is probably going to be my little actress. Kayla is the best thing that ever happened to Eva and I, and I wouldn't trade her or her cute little blonde curls or her beautiful blue eyes for anything. Kayla, your mommy and sissy love you more than you will ever know and you make us laugh and smile so much. I love you, tiny. Love, Mommy xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Blog Layout