Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nicknames for the girls

Here are some nicknames that we call the girls sometimes.....

Eva - E, E-ticket, Eva D, Eva Diva, Eva Buckrubba (instead of Rebecca!), sometimes I call her Buck for short, and Tiny Dancer, Aunt Becky calls her Punkinhead :) And before Kayla could say her name, she would call her "ee-yah" so that's what we all called her too:)

Kayla - K, Kay-Kay, K-fun, K-ball, Tiny, short stacks, short stacks of pancakes, Kaylaleelee, Kaylala, and sometimes I sing, "Kayla Lee with the little boo-bies" to her but I know that's kind of weird and not right, so I sing the last part really quiet! And Aunt Becky calls her Peanut :)

1 comment:

~jen~ said...

OMG. I'm LOL at the little boobies part...hahaha, that is so funny! Such cute nicknames your girlies have...but such cute girls deserve such cute names! :)

Blog Layout