Monday, September 8, 2008

Some more pictures from the past week

First Day of Second Grade! My Eva making such a fashion statement :)


Baby Shane Sitting


Kayla's New Grill




We've had a lot of fun this week with birthday parties and new toys and school and dance class starting! And Kayla has just two more weeks with her cast on, but it was so funny, at dinner the other day Eva told her she was going to get it off soon, and Kayla said, "No! I love my cast, I don't want to walk!" I think someone likes being carried around and waited on :) And Eva got a new MP3 player for her birthday, so it's been Miley and the Jonas Brothers all weekend at home. We've also enjoyed babysitting for our friend Sarah who just had a baby in June, the girls LOVE baby Shane so much. It's so nice to see them so caring and gentle with him, we love it when he comes over.

No comments:

Blog Layout