Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike


Eva and I have been watching the storm in Texas all evening on CNN. She is so sweet and is so worried about everyone down there too. My twin sisters, Sheryl and Sue, and my big brother Daniel (King Dan as Eva says) live near the Gulf and near the eye of the hurricane that is hitting Texas right now. I have lots of nieces and nephews too that I am so worried about. My dad has been giving me updates all day on how everyone is doing, they have all evacuated and headed north. It's so hard to be so far away from them anyways, but especially now. I hope that the hurricane weakens soon and doesn't cause too much damage. Eva misses Ashley and Alex and was very worried about them tonight. She just couldn't get away from the news on TV tonight and kept running to tell me everything she heard. It's just very hard to watch and hear that it might get really bad by tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Everyone in Texas is safe and heading back home! I am so glad :):):):)

Blog Layout