Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ella's Birthday Party

On Saturday, little Ella turned 6! She is my goddaughter and one of my cousins Rachel & Dennis' five girls :) That's right, five daughters! Here are pictures from her party......

The Birthday Girl!


Katelyn and Eva :)


Alayna signing Kayla's cast


Pretty Mya


Sweet Jillian


Naptime for Dennis and Baby Geoffrey

Ella is a miracle, she came at a very difficult time in our family, right after we lost Rachel's dad, my Uncle Bob, from pancreatic cancer. His loss was so hard on our family, he was an awesome person and the best uncle and I miss him so much. We needed little Ella, and when she was born, they found a very large hole in her heart and the prognosis was not good. The doctors were sure it was just a matter of time before she would need surgery to repair it. Never once did that little girl ever show any outer signs that she had a major defect in her heart, she was so cute and so chubby and every test showed the hole getting smaller every year! The hole is still there but she still continues to amaze her doctors and at six, has never needed any surgery or treatment for it. I pray that it will close completely one day. Ella, I am so proud of you and I love you so much!

No comments:

Blog Layout