Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kayla Broke Her Leg :(






My poor little K broke her leg on Sunday :( Todd was on a trampoline with her at his sister's house up north, and she took a very bad fall and broke her shin bone. When he got back from Petoskey, we took her into the doctor's and got the bad news. I just felt so bad that she had to go the whole night in pain, but Todd thought she was okay. So, we spent the whole night at the hospital where they splint her leg and today she got her cast on. She is so brave and so strong, it upsets me so much to see her go through this. But, I know she is going to be okay. The only bad thing is, she cannot walk for 4 weeks. The doctors want to make sure she heals perfectly. I want to be cautious too, but I feel bad that she has to spend the rest of the summer like this. It's just been a very, very bad week. The good thing is, Kayla's in good spirits! Nothing slows this little girl down.....I love you Kayla :)

1 comment:

~jen~ said...

Oh my gosh! Here I was thinking, wow, Lisa hasn't posted in a long time, I think I'll go check her blog to see what's going on. I certainly didn't expect to see that Kayla had broke her leg!! Yet there she was...all smiling and happy...even with a big ol' cast on her leg!
I hate trampolines...I really fear them...I don't like my kids going on them. I've heard/seen too many stories of people getting hurt. (But gosh, why do they have to be sooo fun!?!?!?!)

Blog Layout