Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Surrender

I know I have an idea of how I would like the day to go, and what I need to get done today, but I also know it will not go the way I expect. It is going to go according to God’s plan, not mine, and I need to be ready for what comes today. God, I know work is going to be busy, and I probably will not be able to finish everything I need to get done. But please help me to put my co-workers first, and be kind and helpful to them. I know the girls are not going to listen to me today, and they will probably argue with each other many times today, but please help me to be patient with them, to realize that they are just being kids, and to build them up while I am disciplining them, and not tear them down. God, please guard my tongue today. I am up for the many challenges that today brings because I know You will be with me and will give me what I need.

No comments:

Blog Layout