Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eva's One of A Kind This Week!

Eva's One of A Kind this week at school meaning she gets special privileges all week like getting to be the line leader. The class also gets to learn all about her all week long. We worked on her poster this weekend. She had to answer a list of questions and here are some of her answers:

Favorite food - apples
Favorite thing about school - recess
Favorite book - my Bible
My Wish - That my mom would give me a baby BROTHER!!!
That was a surprise to me! But it's probably because they love baby Shane and Rachel & Heather just got a new baby brother :) Also, Kayla starts her first day of dance class tomorrow!! Here's a picture of her in her little dance tutu, Eva turned on the music as soon as I put it on her and we had a little dance party to celebrate. I'm so glad her cast is off and her leg is ready, and Eva has been so excited for Kayla to dance with her. They will go on the same day but in different classes, it will be fun tomorrow. I should also mention that Kayla is potty-training this week, there's a pull-up under that tutu! She's so close to actually making it to the potty on time, it won't be long and she'll be wearing her big girl underwear (I have said big girl about 100 times over the last week, big girl potty, big girl underwear, big girl poo poos, it's so funny)

1 comment:

~jen~ said...

Yay!! Big girl underwear...what a big girl!! LOL (I know what ya mean...can you believe Alexis was 5 before she was COMPLETELY potty trained?!?! O.m.g. I thought it was never going to happen...*sigh*)

Blog Layout