Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Wonderfully Busy Weekend......


We spent Friday night at a good friend's house (you know who you are :)) visiting and we watched the Zohan movie, gotta love Adam Sandler. The girls got to see the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua during the day on Saturday. Eva loved it, but Kayla doesn't really do that well at movies just yet! She likes it but only for a little while, it drives her crazy when the attention is not on her for that long! Then Saturday evening at Michelle's reception, and we got to see Kristin and Shayne too, they were our awesome bartenders for the evening. It was a very nice reception, and I'm very happy for Michelle. We went to church today and I tried to catch up on everything that I am behind on at home, laundry, homework, etc......that didn't work out so well. I pretty much hate laundry. We're going to work on picking out pumpkins and Halloween costumes this week, and I think we're going to a haunted house this weekend. We're also planning a party at my dad's on the 25th, I can't wait for that. Dad is doing good and we're planning on camping out at his house that weekend.

No comments:

Blog Layout