Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Kayla!!

I cannot believe my little Kayla, my baby, my tiny toddler, is now four years old! Happy Birthday, my sweet little K, I hope you have the best day today. Since you have been born, you have brought nothing but fun, joy and laughter to us. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile, and how you are always in a good mood, I love our dance parties, and how brutally honest you are (like the time you asked me really loud why a girl's hair was so crazy, or point out different races & body types of people very, very loud!) :) Kayla, today you are 29.4 pounds and 38 inches tall, you're still so tiny! I love you and your sister more than I could ever explain, happy, happy, happy birthday!!

And Happy Half Birthday to Eva! Today, Eva is 9 1/2 years old. It's fun that they can both feel special on each other's birthday. And that means Eva will be 10 before we know it, which is really crazy!! Eva D, you are amazing. You are turning into this wonderful young lady who is so fun to be with and talk to. You are wise beyond your years, that's for sure. It has been so fun watching you play basketball, that's been the highlight of the past couple weeks, and I'm really proud of you for trying it and sticking with it. I have a feeling we found a passion of yours :) I love you so very much and wish you both would stop growing up so fast!

Happy Birthday, girls!
Love,
Mom

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Blog Layout